I am so excited to announce a brand new LIVE workshop: Crash Course in Pop Piano Accompaniment. This workshop has been requested by so many people and I finally got my druthers about me to make it happen. In this post I’ll share all about this course and why you need to take it. You’ll be learning all of the building blocks of pop piano in this 2 hour workshop!
What I will cover win Crash Course in Pop Piano
Join me for 2 hours and I’ll teach you…
- Several simple voicing strategies that sound great in a variety of styles
- 3 rhythm patterns that work for almost every pop/rock song.
- A layered protocol for creating pop piano arrangements that will have you playing
- arrangements for yourself and your students much quicker
- No more struggling! No more lame accompaniments!
- Fully customizable to your skill level and musical interests.
- 29 page course book with explicit practice instructions!
This course is perfect for you if:
- You are a singer who wants to accompany yourself at the piano
- You are a voice teacher or choral conductor who needs an easier way to accompany your students and choristers
- You are a piano teacher who wants to teach some pop to your students
- You are a singer/songwriter who wants to accompany your own songs
- You are a music therapist who wants to incorporate pop songs into your practice
- If you have beginner piano skills or are an accomplished pianist
Dates and Times for Crash Course in Pop Piano
Option 1: Friday, December 3rd from 6pm-8pm EST
Option 2: Sunday, December 5th from 3pm-5pm EST