Now that there are three courses live at Piano Skills for Singers, I have been getting a lot of questions about which course to choose. This quick little list should help you get started choosing the perfect course to help you get secure at the keyboard. If you have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to email me at brendaearle30 (at) gmail (dot) com. I’m here to help!
Level 1 is for you if:
- You have never played piano before
- You haven’t played piano in a long time
- You want a simple starting point
- You want to get back into a practice routine and regain some technical fluidity
Level 2 is for you if:
- You have completed Level 1
- You have piano experience, but there are a lot of gaps in your ability
- You need to learn how to play chords
- You need to learn how to create your own accompaniments
- You need to learn how to play voice exercises in 12 keys easily
Jazz Piano Accompaniment is for you if:
- You have taken Level 2
- You are a classically trained pianist and want to learn jazz
- You want to learn how to play from a fake book
- You can play chords and you want to play authentic jazz accompaniments
*If you can’t play chords fluidly, you can purchase the “Learn to Play Chords Symbols” course at a deep discount.
Do you have to be a singer to take Piano Skills for Singers?
Absolutely not! Although these courses are geared towards singers, anyone would benefit from these well organized and easy-to-use courses. Sign up now – all courses are 50% off through May 1st, 2020!
$99 NOW $49, Level 2: $199 NOW $99, Jazz Piano Accompaniment: $179 NOW $89